We have a competition perfect for sharing with the family. For your chance to WIN $100 worth of gourmet meats from Cannings Free Range Butchers simply enter the form below.
This $100 gourmet meat tray includes:
-Scotch Fillet Steaks
-Honey, Lamb & Rosemary Sausages
Terms and Conditions
- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Redsteps Consulting Pty Ltd, ABN 54899459870, of 2/4 Southeast Boulevard, Pakenham, VIC 3810 (“Promoter”) on behalf of TOK H Shopping Centre. Phone number 03 8768 9383.
- Entry into the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition is only open to “Eligible Entrants”. An Eligible Entrant is an individual who fills out the Cannings Free Range Butchers Competition 2021 entry form on the TOK H website with their full name, a valid email address, and their favourite Cannings Free Range Butchers product. The entrant must be a resident of Victoria and excludes any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s competitions. Eligible Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this Competition.
- This competition is limited to a $100 meat pack to Cannings Free Range Butchers TOK H.
|Promotional period||Prize Quantity||Prize||Total Prize Value||Competition Drawn Date|
|11.6.2021 – 20.6.2021||1||Meat pack including:
-Scotch Fillet steaks
-Honey, Lamb & Rosemary Sausages
- The competition will be drawn at the Promoters premises on Monday 21st June 2021 with winner notified within 2 days of the draw.
- Winner must call the store to arrange a time and date to collect prize. Prize must be collected from Cannings Free Range Butchers TOK H by presenting the letter to confirm they are the winner as well as a form of identity.
- Competition opens at 9:00hrs 09/06/2021 and closes at 17:00 hrs on 20/06/2021 to enter the prize pool. One valid entry per person only. All times and dates are times and dates in Melbourne which will be either Australian Eastern Daylight-Saving Time (“AEDST”) or Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) during the Entry Period. All times are stated using the 24 hour clock. 00:01 hrs is the start of the day and 24:00 hrs is the end of the day.
- To be eligible to enter, the Eligible Entrant must enter online at tokh.com.au during the Entry Period.
- A valid email address or other contact details must be provided for the customer to have a valid entry.
- An Eligible Entrant must not use more than one (1) email account to submit entries.
- If a winner does not accept their prize within 1 week (7 days) of communication being sent, the prize will be forfeited and be subject to a re-draw.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Competition Website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that Eligible Entrant invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are not permitted; The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to block any Eligible Entrant from entering the Competition.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to exclude or substitute the prize (or that part of the prize).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting a prize, that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use/redemption of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Eligible Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or Internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); (v) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (vi) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (vii) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPETITION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and Redsteps Consulting Pty Ltd, ABN 54899459870, and associated agencies and all those entities’ personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to completely release Instagram and/or Facebook from any liability or obligation in association with this competition.
Cannings Free Range Butchers
Cannings Free Range Butchers have a variety of gourmet meats which would be perfect for using in your winter meals. If you are unsure what is best suited for your meal or looking for a new product to try, the friendly staff at Cannings Free Range Butchers TOK H can help assist you.